Got a question yeah? Here are some answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will my order take to arrive?
We try to send packages out 1-2 days after the order has been placed, however at busier times it can take a little longer.
- Royal Mail First Class: Aim to deliver between 1-2 days, although RM advise it can take up to 3-5 working days.
- Royal Mail Second Class signed for: 2-3 working days, although RM advise it can take up to 5-7 working days.
- International Standard/Tracked in Europe: 3-5 working days.
- International Standard/Tracked for Rest of World: 5-7 working days.
- Next Working Day Delivery: We make sure all orders placed before midday are collected by a courier service that day, for next working day delivery. The courier service does not delivery on Saturday or Sundays. Next day delivery orders on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
All UK orders over £50 will be sent via Courier Service.
If you haven't received your order in the relevant time slot, then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and provide a solution.
How do I return an item?
We are happy to refund returns sent back to us within 30 days in new condition. Please return to us at PO Box 386, Brighton, BN1 3SN and we will exchange or refund at your request.
Please be aware that we may request a picture of a damaged item.
My order is urgent - can you send it any quicker?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll do our best to speed up your order!
Can I get my order delivered to me on a specific day? (not next day)
Yes, definitely! Leave a comment in the notes box with the desired date of delivery and choose the 'Courier next day delivery' option and we'll make it happen!
For peace of mind, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm this for you!
I'm sending my order to another address, can you put in a gift receipt?
Absolutely! Leave a comment in the notes box with 'Gift Receipt' and we'll be sure to send an invoice with no price included.
Can I get my favourite cartoon made up as a print?
Yeah! Check out our Bespoke section for tailor-made posters and prints. Choose your print size (A3 - A0) and don't forget to mention which cartoon you'd like printed up in the comment box at the checkout.
Will Jon & Mick sign something for me?
It's worth a punt. Send an email with your request to email@example.com and we'll pass it onto them.
I've got an idea for a cartoon - can I send it to you?
Where can I find an archive of Modern Toss cartoons?
Need something else?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01273 689599.