How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to send packages out on a same day despatch policy before 2pm, however at busier times it can take a little longer.
- Premium: This service is sent via Royal Mail 24 and aims to deliver between 1-2 working days, although RM advise it can take up to 3 working days.
- Standard: This service is sent via Royal Mail 48 and aims to deliver between 2-3 working days, although RM advise it can take up to 5 working days.
- Courier Delivery: This service is sent via ParcelForce and is delivered a day after dispatch. This follows our regular dispatch times and is used for heavier orders.
- Next Working Day Delivery: This service is sent via ParcelForce. We make sure all orders placed before midday are collected by a courier service that day, for next working day delivery. The courier service does not delivery on Saturday or Sundays. Next day delivery orders on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
- Saturday Delivery: This services is sent via Royal Mail and will be delivered by 1 p.m. on the Saturday. Orders placed on Friday before midday will qualify for this service.
International Standard: This service is sent via Royal Mail. Only orders under 165 grams in weight will qualify for this service. Royal Mail advises delivery usually takes 3-5 working days for European customers and 5-7 working days for the Rest of World.
International Tracked/Tracked and Signed: This service is sent via Royal Mail and is used for all International orders over 165 grams. We use this service to guarantee delivery. Royal Mail advises delivery usually takes 3-5 working days for European customers and 5-7 working days for the Rest of World.
If you want to have your order accelerated or haven't received your order in the relevant time slot, then please send us an email at email@example.com so we can try and provide a solution.
T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hoodies
These are printed to order and sent directly from a third-party warehouse. Printing time is usually up to 48 hours, but during busier periods, can take a little longer. Please allow for those to be added on to our existing delivery times.
How do I return or exchange an item?
We are happy to refund returns sent back to us within 30 days in new condition. Please return to us at Brainbox Candy, Unit 11 Laurence Industrial Estate, Eastwoodbury Lane, Southend-on-sea, SS2 6RH and we will exchange or refund at your request.
Please be aware that we may request a picture of a damaged item.
My order is urgent - can you send it any quicker?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to speed up your order!
Can I get my order delivered to me on a specific day? (not next day)
Yes, definitely! Leave a comment in the notes box with the desired date of delivery and choose the 'Courier next day delivery' option and we'll make it happen!
For peace of mind, drop an email to email@example.com and we will confirm this for you!
I'm sending my order to another address, can you put in a gift receipt?
Absolutely! Leave a comment in the notes box with 'Gift Receipt' and we'll be sure to send an invoice with no price included.
Can I get my favourite cartoon made up as a print?
Yeah! Check out our Bespoke section for tailor-made posters and prints. Choose your print size (A3 - A0) and don't forget to mention which cartoon you'd like printed up in the comment box at the checkout.
Will Jon & Mick sign something for me?
It's worth a punt. Send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll pass it onto them.
I've got an idea for a cartoon - can I send it to you?
Give us a shout on Twitter or Facebook by all means, but Jon & Mick work by themselves and don't tend to take on ideas from other artists, sorry.
Where can I find an archive of Modern Toss cartoons?
Check out the Guardian Guide series. And if you can't find a specific one you're after, email email@example.com and we'll track it down for you.
Need something else?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat on the website.