'The Best Book Ever' – The Sunday Times Style Magazine
'Already a contemporary cartoon classic.' – The Guardian
'No one captures the frustrations of modern British life more acutely, or scurrilously, than Modern Toss.' – The Independent
This incredible collection documents the Modern Toss story from the very beginning, with 560 pages and nearly 2kg of classic cartoons, archive rarities, one-off exhibitions, unpublished artwork, out-of-print cartoons, interview excerpts and an exclusive director's commentary throughout.
Featuring all the Toss big guns: Drive-by Abuser, Business Mouse, Space Argument, Cheese & Wine, Alan and many more yeah?
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
How long will my order take to arrive?
We try to send packages out 1-2 days after the order has been placed, however during busier periods it can take a little longer.
- Premium: This service is sent via Royal Mail 24 and aims to deliver between 1-2 working days, although RM advise it can take up to 3 working days.
- Standard: This service is sent via Royal Mail 48 and aims to deliver between 2-3 working days, although RM advise it can take up to 5 working days.
- Courier Delivery: This service is sent via ParcelForce and is delivered a day after dispatch. This follows our regular dispatch times and is used for heavier orders.
- Next Working Day Delivery: This service is sent via ParcelForce. We make sure all orders placed before midday are collected by a courier service that day, for next working day delivery. The courier service does not delivery on Saturday or Sundays. Next day delivery orders on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
- Saturday Delivery: This services is sent via Royal Mail and will be delivered by 1 p.m. on the Saturday. Orders placed on Friday before midday will qualify for this service.
International Standard: This service is sent via Royal Mail. Only orders under 165 grams in weight will qualify for this service. Royal Mail advises delivery usually takes 3-5 working days for European customers and 5-7 working days for the Rest of World.
International Tracked/Tracked and Signed: This service is sent via Royal Mail and is used for all International orders over 165 grams. We use this service to guarantee delivery. Royal Mail advises delivery usually takes 3-5 working days for European customers and 5-7 working days for the Rest of World.
If you want to have your order accelerated or haven't received your order in the relevant time slot, then please send us an email at email@example.com so we can try and provide a solution.
T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hoodies
These are printed to order and sent directly from a third-party warehouse. Printing time is usually up to 48 hours, but during busier periods, can take a little longer. Please allow for those to be added on to our existing delivery times. Returns on these items are at our discretion.
We are happy to refund returns sent back to us within 30 days in new condition. Please return to us at Brainbox Candy, Unit 11 Laurence Industrial Estate, Eastwoodbury Lane, Southend-on-sea, SS2 6RH and we will exchange or refund at your request.
Please be aware that we may request a picture of damaged items. Also that we do not accept returns usually on any bespoke items such as prints and clothing are not usually which are made to order but may consider individual cases.
We are unable to accept unwanted orders that are returned outside of 30 days, that’s plenty of time for you decide whether it’s for you or not.
Latest Comic 11
After a 5 year break, here is the long awaited 11th comic from Jon & Mick - featuring cartoons produced during a period of unprecedented world change, such as being able to tell your boss to get fucked via zoom, something most people could only dream of a couple of years ago.